List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma themed tabbox
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-27 9:11:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 26 February 2009, Chani wrote:
> > are you using FrameSvg or a qsvgrenderer? with framesvg the opaque
> > version should be automatically picked when compositing is disabled, but
> > test it with oxygen for now, because air is still not complete and
> > doesn't have the opaque version of themes,
>
> ohhh. so that's why I have ugly black borders around everything?
> is it going to be complete soon? :)
yeah, since making the version with pixelated borders is a quite amount of
work (here pixel perfection is even more mandatory) i wanted to be sure the
artwork for the accelerated version wasn't going to change, since they have to
be almost identical except the borders

today can give a go at the dialogs for kickoff and things like that

Cheers,
Marco Martin