List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    new system tray spec
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-02-27 1:27:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Richard has transscribed the results from the system tray session at TokamakII
to techbase, and I've added some things to it to make it more clear. It lacks
quite a bit of 'real meat' still, which is why we all should have a good look
at it. (Especially since work is already under way to implement it, thanks to
Marco... :-))

The current state of the draft is at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/NewSystemTray

cheers,