List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma
From:       Alex Merry <huntedhacker () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-07-28 21:56:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 28 July 2008 22:43:06 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hm... good point, at least for the name based approach. i wonder if this
> shouldn't happen whenever the name changes, however, not only when it's
> only been run once.
>
> see the attached patch; it also fixes the fact that we aren't setting the
> name on plugin creation (though the apidox clearly says otherwise)
>
> thoughts?

Hah!  That's exactly what you objected to in the last patch I submitted for
Plasma::Service, so I didn't put it in when I committed.

I'm all for your patch.  As long as we warn people in the apidocs that
changing the name will clear the operations scheme and then call
registerOperationsScheme().

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org