List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for system tray layouting
From:       Rafael =?iso-8859-15?q?Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-14 22:54:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Actually, a real patch would work. A real patch helps people who are not the
author but can give feedback by reading the rest of the code (like me) to give
a hand.

What I can tell, and is in relation to what Bernhard said is: really guys, if
we ever go mobile, we will just cry because of all those hard coded values we
will have to change. For this sizes, instead of a pretty hard coded value
(22), use, please, KIconLoader::SizeSmallMedium.

If we ever go mobile, we can do SizeSmallMedium = 11 and all our icons will be
smaller, without the need of changing hard coded values everywhere.

However, the logic of the (patch?) makes sense for me.

Next time, please, do a "svn diff", which will be much better for review,
rather than posting directly code on your message :)

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.