List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Latest changes screwed Xinerama setups
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-01 19:42:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I successfully built kdesvn on my
stationary computer yesterday (though there are still some problems with
DBUS - I had to comment out some lines in startkde in order to run a
session).
So, why would you care? Actually, you shouldn't really; just wanted to let
you know that I use Twinview (Nvidia) with two monitors - so if you need
some bug hunting across two screens, just let me know.

At the moment (svn from yesterday) it works as expected (except the drag
between the screen thing).

With best regards,
Hans Chen