Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I successfully built kdesvn on my stationary computer yesterday (though there are still some problems with DBUS - I had to comment out some lines in startkde in order to run a session).
So, why would you care? Actually, you shouldn't really; just wanted to let you know that I use Twinview (Nvidia) with two monitors - so if you need some bug hunting across two screens, just let me know.

At the moment (svn from yesterday) it works as expected (except the drag between the screen thing).

With best regards,
Hans Chen