List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Why do users open up a start-menu?
From:       Vincent Weber <weber.vincent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-06 9:54:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> 3. I don't see any benefits for productivity on 3D desktop ;)

Well that's the question. I don't mean you have to control the 3D evirenmen=
like doom3 ;) Controlling it like you use a 2d interface but not totally th=
same so that the whole 3d thing would only be a eyecandy rather than
usefull. I can  try using my drawing 'skills' and make a image so I can sho=
you what I mean ;)