List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    I'd like to help... how do I get started?
From:       "Neil Radisch" <nradisch () panix ! com>
Date:       2001-09-07 12:10:25

While my windows machine was out of commission I installed KDE
on my BSD box and was quite impressed. Can't think of too many
reasons to boot up the windows machine again! Except the multimedia
stuff seems to be lacking.

I'd like to contribute, but I can't figure out how to get started. Where
can I get the source code? What modules am I interested in? etc. etc.

In particular, I used to work for on2 and would be interested in porting
their
VP3 codec (www.on2.com or www.vp3.com)

Neil