List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Multimedia Planning for KDE3
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-08-26 0:42:35

On Saturday August 25, 2001 11:16, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> So - as things are now, I would be happy if everybody would take some
> time to write down the "what-I-want-to-do-before-KDE3" list, and post it
> to the kde-multimedia list.

Just off the top of my head, no plans to implement, just a thought:

I'm not sure if this is a multimedia thing or a kdelibs thing, it that
it'd be nice if opening files with kaboodle in konqueror would actually
attempt to stream them, rather than downloading to a temp file.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.