List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: aRts - outstanding issues
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2001-07-22 11:07:27

   Hi!

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 11:50:57AM -0400, Jeff Tranter wrote:
> How does the attached patch look?
>
> On July 15, 2001 08:40 am, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> >
> >  * Having a tip for the ktip collection about how to use artsdsp would be
> >    nice - a lot of people are still asking me "what was that again, how do
> >    I start OSS applications with aRts?"

Looks good. The "System Notification" kcontrol settings have been moved
from "Look & Feel" to "Sound", though.

Maybe you should ask the i18n people whether you can apply the patch that
short before the release (although I think it should be okay). If they
know you changed it, they can perhaps adapt the translations if they have
some time left.

   Cu... Stefan