List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: mpeglib: SDL support
From:       Tim Jansen <tim () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2001-06-11 21:43:29

On Monday 11 June 2001 05:50, Charles Samuels wrote:
> [...]

What I dont understand is that you want mpeglib to release a bugfix and not
xfree. After all mpeglib behaves correctly, it asks whether the xserver
supports xvideo and takes it, if available. Unfortunately in you
configuration the xserver is lying because it doesn't support xv, it only
claims to do so. So the logical step would be to fix xfree (if they did not
already fix it in 4.1.0).

bye...