List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: kmid/kmid.spec
From:       Erik Sigra <sigra () home ! se>
Date:       2001-04-29 22:01:40

Sunday 29 April 2001 23:52 skrev Antonio Larrosa Jiménez:
> El Dom 29 Abr 2001 23:35, Erik Sigra escribió:
> > This file says for example "Requires: qt >= 1.3 , kdelibs", which I doubt
> > is still correct. By the way, the file is over 2 years old. Too bad this
> > program is not maintained any more. It's the best midi player for Linux.
>
> It's not that it's unmantained, but that I'm very busy with other projects.
> I still try to fix some bugs when I find the time and talking about it...
> I have some bugs reports stored that I should fix, I'll give them some
> priority on the next days.

Good to hear! (I was worried because the last entry in history.txt was from
the last September.)

> Ahh, and about the cvs logs, I'm afraid there's no way to get just the cvs
> logs for a directory. You'll have to subscribe to kde-cvs and create a
> filter to send to /dev/null every mail not coming from the kdemultimedia
> directory.

That would be a terrible waste of bandwidth! However I have enough bandwidth,
so I tried to do something like you suggested but I was not able to do it in
Kmail. I couldn't find the option to delete mails in the filtering rules.