List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    The State of the Kaboodle
From:       Neil Stevens <multivac () fcmail ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 20:16:40

Sorry, Charles.. I stole Noatun's code, and now I'm stealing your
subjects...

Kaboodle 0.95 will play in Konqueror or standalone.  I tested this by
double-clicking on a music file in Konqueror to test the standalone, and
by right-clicking and selecting "Preview in Embedded Media Player" on the
same file.

Yes, I still need to port over the mime-type code, but that's easy.
Nikolas took care of the hard thing.

Now what is the general opinion of Kaboodle for KDE 2.2?

--
Neil Stevens
multivac@fcmail.com

keyserver search.keyserver.net
Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C