List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: sounds for kde2
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-1?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-20 0:26:35

El Lun 19 Feb 2001 21:08, Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno] escribió:
> On Monday 19. February 2001 20:16, Ludovic Grossard wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I've made 10 "welcome.wav" sounds for kde2. Are you interrested?
> >
> > Ludo
>
> Put it on a ftp somewhere!  :)

Btw, I received two wav files from Alejandro Geberovich <ageberovich@gmx.at>
who is a Piano teacher in Vienna, and who contacted me in order to help doing
any kind of music or sounds long time ago. I received the "End" sound long
time ago, and the "Start" sound on Thursday or Friday (even before the
article on dot.kde.org ! :) ), and forwarded them to tackat. As tackat didn't
answer me yet, I've put them on my site for you to hear them.

http://perso.wanadoo.es/antlarr/temp/wav/index.html

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez