List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    KDE's new voice? :)
From:       Marc Girard <zapper () oxygene ! dynip ! com>
Date:       2001-02-18 15:55:07

Hello there...

I'm a KDE user since the days of KDE1 Beta 1.  I really like this
system and I wondered how can I contribute to the project...

Today, reading dot.kde.org, my chance arrived.  You guys are in need of
quality sound effects for KDE.  I'm a pro sound designer/sound engineer.
I have my little production studio and have access to various recording
equipement.  I already designed sound effects and music for various video
games.

What are the guide lines?  Any themes in particular?  Let me know...

I'm looking forward to this. :)

Marc Girard