List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: audiocd:/
From:       Hans Meine <hans_meine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-02-05 18:44:37

Thibaut Cousin <cousin@in2p3.fr> writes:

> - By default there are five folders : By Name, By Track, dev, Information and
> <Title of the disc>. IMHO it is a bit too much. By Name and <Title of the
> disc> contain the same thing. Here is my suggestion (I would be happy to
> discuss it) :
> 	. at the "root" level I would put only a folder <Title of disc>.
> 	. inside it, I would have all the wav files with their CDDB names
> 	  and three folders : "Informations" (no change there),
> 	  "Raw tracks" (with the cda files) and "Untitled tracks" (with
> 	  the wav files named track01.wav... i.e. no space in the names).
I like it as it is now:
IMHO the "By Name" folder has the advantage of a never-changing name
(for scripts and such stuff). This is also why I would dislike the other
directories to be moved in a subfolder with a changing name.
OTOH, I think a folder with the name of the CD is nice (you seem to
agree here).

--
Ciao,  /  /
      /--/