List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Problems building kmid
From:       brianj <brianj () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-11-15 16:20:35

I have been trying to build kmultimedia from the Head branch,
but whenever I run the configure script, kmid is configured
not to build.  I noticed that the file 'configure.in.in' in
the kmid subdirectury was recently modified to use the
CXXFLAGS variable instead of CPPFLAGS. So, as a test, I tried
changing the variable back to CPPFLAGS, as shown below, and
re-ran the configure script.  This time kmid was configured
to build, and everything did build ok.

    CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $KDE_INCLUDES"

Perhaps someone could shed some light on this?

Thanks

--
Brian Jones, Project Leader - Linux/KDE, Corel Corporation

Experience Corel Linux now.
Visit http://linux.corel.com