List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    libkmid patch
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antonio () larrosa ! org>
Date:       2000-09-02 17:13:38

Hi,

This is a big patch for libkmid to fix bug #9171 (which is really important).

I'd like to have at least one of you using alsa and another one using
oss test it. It's mainly a revert of a patch made by David Faure on June,
but it's all my own fault, as I gave him the wrong instructions (I was on
exams by that time, so I didn't thought about it as much as I should).
Yes, this means it has been broken for OSS users since June.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE Core developer