List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    some questions...
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <schnebeck () mail ! ifw ! uni-hannover ! de>
Date:       2000-08-27 20:09:25

Hi!

I post my questions to this list because kde-devel is sooo bug-report-noisy
;-)

My system:

i686 333Mhz
Linux 2.4-test7
Xfree 4.0.1
KDE cvsup 24h

SB-Live with standard Linux-2.4-driver
USB-Webcam with USB-audio enabled

The first thing I want to know:
Why is there no entry for kaiman in the kde-taskbar?

When I play sounds via arts they are overdriven. I have to open artscontrol
and adjust the slider to a 25%-33%-position. This has nothing to do with
kmix. If I close artscontrol these adjustment get lost. Can I save the
slider position to a
config-file?

My system has 2 mixers. One for the SB-live and one for the webcam-mic.
There seems to be multi-mixer support in kmix but I can only see the
SB-live mixer. But when I take the kicker-mixer-applet I can choose between
SB-live and Webcam mixer. Is it possible to put this from the applet back
to kmix?

Greeting

  Thorsten Schnebeck