List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: fullscreen video
From:       Stefan Schimanski <1Stein () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-08-27 18:11:35

Am Sun, 27 Aug 2000 schrieb Martin Vogt:
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 02:44:55PM +0200, Stefan Schimanski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just tried the amazing divx plugin. Is there any way to switch a
> > mpeglib video window into fullscreen mode at the moment?
>
> Not with playobjects/arts.
> But if you have XFree4.0 start yaf-divx as root and press the right
> mouse button in the window.
> Tested with nvidia TNT cards (works) Matrox Mystique (works not)

it uses the whole screen but the video keeps unscaled and centered :-(
Nevertheless the divx codec looks great!
Have you ever tried to decode asf files? Is there any chance to get this
working? I looked for the specs some time ago, but only found them for an asf
version that is never used in reality. The used version has completely
different GUIDs. asf files with mpeg 4 video is the last format that lets me
keep a Window partition on my disk.

bye
  Stefan