List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: artsplug update
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-06-11 14:46:22

Well. A little good news, a little bad news.  The good news is that not only
does mpeglib work, and not only does noatun "work", but the two work together!

Tiny little issue.  I'm here playing an mp3 file.  mpeglib reports it as 8:31
in length (which is true).  I'm also playing the song.  I've already gotten
9:17 seconds into it, which is pretty cool, I'm hearing the unheard portion :)

it only does this ... interesting... event when you seek ( which works in
noatun :).  I think it multiplies the time by a very large number before
actually seeking there.

If I seek to about 5 seconds, it hits 10.

But either way, it's kinda cool to see everything working so well!

/me goes to test out ogg ;)