List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    disconnect/stop remark
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2000-03-24 2:11:55

   Hi!

While writing documentation (and relying on the new connect/smartwrapper
extensions already), I noticed that it is a bit unfair to provide connect()
and start() but no disconnect() and stop(). ;-) - could you add this? As
another comment, I think that with smartwrappers having mostly-pointer
semantics, it would be more logic to write

    Synth_FREQUENCY freq;
    Synth_WAVE_SIN wave;
    connect(freq,wave);

and do omit the & operators.

   Cu... Stefan

PS: Take your time, I just wanted to post it to the list right now while
    I am writing it, so that I don't forget the issue ;)