Hi! While writing documentation (and relying on the new connect/smartwrapper extensions already), I noticed that it is a bit unfair to provide connect() and start() but no disconnect() and stop(). ;-) - could you add this? As another comment, I think that with smartwrappers having mostly-pointer semantics, it would be more logic to write Synth_FREQUENCY freq; Synth_WAVE_SIN wave; connect(freq,wave); and do omit the & operators. Cu... Stefan PS: Take your time, I just wanted to post it to the list right now while I am writing it, so that I don't forget the issue ;) -- -* Stefan Westerfeld, stefan@space.twc.de (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany KDE Developer, project infos at http://space.twc.de/~stefan/kde *-