List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Leave: kde-devel, Thanks
From:       Joerg Anders <J.Anders () Informatik ! TU-Chemnitz ! DE>
Date:       2000-03-01 9:05:36

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Antonio Larrosa wrote:

> You should consider join us at kde-multimedia@kde.org, it's a very
> low traffic list (in fact, I would say, too low :-), but that's because
> we're busy developing instead of talking :-) )

Ok! I think this is a good idea!

> Recently, libkmid was added to the kdelibs module.

Thanks! This is certainly a good hint. I'll test this lib.
A problem may emerge: The highligting of the played notes
is controlled by the midi mapper. But perhaps the kdelib
is very flexible and no problem appears.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)