List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    MPlayerthumbs
From:       Marco Gulino <marco.gulino () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-11 10:01:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all
The last week i (almost) finished doing some refactoring to allow
mplayerthumbs to have a different backend for generating thumbnail.
Now, what about phonon? i'm trying to read the API related to video, there's
an AbstractVideoOutput that has nearly no methods.. and then the
videoWidget.
I would like to use a "dummy" video output to grab screenshots, but this
means having something more on abstractVideoOutput.
But it was just a thought.. someone with more clear ideas would introduce me
some kind of entry point?