List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Quality Teams offer
From:       Tom Chance <lists () tomchance ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-03-08 22:51:34

Hello,

I'm coordinating the kdemultimedia Quality Team, at least until the project
gets off the ground. I've set-up a homepage for the team on the KDE wiki, on
which we will collect information on who is working on what, and what tasks
are open for new contributors. See my (limited) work so far here:

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Quality+Team+KDE+Multimedia

I'd like to invite everyone on this mailing list to contribute to the page
when you have some spare time. Feel free to add tasks you feel Quality Team
members could complete, and to update the status of tasks like documentation
and bug testing for your particular application(s).

For more information on what Quality Teams are supposed to do, see
http://quality.kde.org  or ask me :) I hope that within a couple of weeks at
most we can get a small Quality Team up and running to improve kdemultimedia
and make your lives easier :-)

Regards,
Tom Chance