List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Release: Music Manager Konqueror Plugin
From:       "Avi" <avi () alkalay ! net>
Date:       2003-07-10 17:31:53

I developed a Konqueror plugin to help me manage my huge collection of
MP3 files.
It can currently:

- Generate HTML reports, 100% templetable
- Generate KWord or OpenOffice MP3 CD covers, 100% templetable
- Prepare a collection to be stored on a CD
- Set ID3 from filename
- Standarize filename
- Rename _ to space and vice-versa
- Rename filename based on ID3 (near future)

I'd like to invite the developr comunity (you guys!) to test it before it
goes public.

   http://avi.alkalay.net/software/musicman/

It is still beta, but pretty usable.

Please comment and contribute,