List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: A quick recap of my experiences with Xine
From:       Ewald Snel <ewald () rambo ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2002-06-27 7:34:15

Hi Charles,

[...]

> > Xine still not working
>
> ... and... nothing.  No patches, no questions from Ewald, no changes.

There have been many changes, mainly to xine. I have fixed many small bugs
that could (and have) caused segmentation faults. I was hoping that it would
work on your machine too once (most of) these bugs were fixed.

But I assume you still can't run the xine arts plugin. :(

> If -I- can't use video in Noatun, then I can't fscking develop my own app.

I have attached a 'special' version of the xine arts plugin. The only
interesting change is printing debug info for almost every function call that
I assume could be responsible for your problems. Please run this (arts on a
console with output to file) and show me the results. Hopefully, we can find
the problem this way.

> -Charles

TIA.
bye,

ewald

["xine_artsplugin-20020627-dbg.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]