List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: KDE/aRts strategy meeting
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2002-06-26 19:08:48

   Hi!

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 05:58:10AM -0700, Neil Stevens wrote:
> Hm.. I think we might want to delay the meeting a little, so we can
> continue to lay the groundwork for it.

Not sure what you mean. I intentionally kept the number of arguments on why
or why not to change strategy and how limited, to get an rather unbiased and
spontaneous impression of what other developers think on the meeting. The
list might not be the place to get this kind of impression. And certainly we
can easily arrange as many followup meetings as we need ;).

   Cu... Stefan