List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Video in CVS
From:       Ben Woodhead <ben () echotech ! ca>
Date:       2002-06-05 13:01:22

Hello

Thanks for the responce, is there anyway to test to make sure they are using
the right version in configure file.. perhaps when testing to see if the
library is there. If I remember correctly you say the library name and a
function from that library to make sure you have to right one.. If there are
any new functions you could search for that, if they don't have the newest
version then it will define as not there.

Thanks, Ben

<QUOTE>
I'm hoping the patches will be committed *today*.  I know of three testers,
and each has reported success with Ewald's code.  The only problems have
been with Xine itself, or the wrong version of Xine.

In addition to those libaries patches, I have uncommitted changes here that
fix up Kaboodle for video.
</QUOTE>