List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    RE: [announce] xine aRts plugin 0.3-beta
From:       Simon MacMullen <simon.macmullen () aspectgroup ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-28 15:31:49

From: Neil Stevens
> On Tuesday May 28, 2002 06:29, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> > Yeah, I know, I'm just impatient to get rid of aKtion...
>
> And I've been impatient for Kaboodle to replace aKtion for ages.
>
> Just remove aKtion now.

Well, I'm not the aKtion maintainer or anything. I think it's frowned upon
for random developers to just start cvs remove-ing stuff?

> If Ewald doesn't get the code in by the KDE 3.1
> feature freeze, I'll add it myself.  I'm not allowing KDE 3.1 to go out
> without video.

Cool. I want to port my ugly ugly video thumbnail generator to it; hence the
interest (so I would prefer if it didn't get added five minutes before the
freeze :)

Cheers, Simon