List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.1
From:       Tim Jansen <tim () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2002-03-29 13:15:32

On Friday 29 March 2002 08:22, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> > If I had the time I would try out the different alternatives(AFAIK
> > there's about 3 serious alternatives out there) and give an thourough
> > Cc'ing kreatecd and koncd developers..
> You forgot KDE Bake Oven which seems to be the most advanced and as to user

It is pretty sad that there are so many of people spending their time writing
CD burning apps considering that you won't even need them in the near future,
thanks to the Mount Rainier standard...

http://www.mt-rainier.org/
http://lwn.net/2002/0328/a/rainier.php3

(Ok, you still need them, but only for copying, music & video cds)

bye...