List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: aRts roadmap
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2002-02-21 16:55:44

On Thursday 21 February 2002 16:39, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:

> on, so if you are not satisfied with the speed of the development,

That's wasn't the problem, but the fact that we didn't know where the
development is heading, which actually prevents us from helping you if
possible. That is, we'd actually like you to spend a bit more time
communicate to the outside, even if it means you'll write less code :-).

--
Guillaume
http://www.telegraph-road.org