List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    [0x0000FF] The Team Blue Manifesto
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-26 22:23:38

The Bourgeois (team transcode) and the Proletariat (us) has a short, but
powerful history of class Struggle {};

In any case, we are reviving libav (Martin Vogt's work) and getting it ready
for cvs.

We are Martin Vogt, Ryan Cumming, Stefan Westerfeld (emeritus), Tim Jansen,
Matthias Kretz and myself

I predict a huge uprising from the common team-Blue coder, against the nobles,
Fabian Wolf, Rob Kaper, and Neil Stevens.

In any case, Martin (or Ryan) will soon commit libav to kdenonbeta, compiling
or not, and we'll see what we can do.

Or maybe we should be called team red?

-Charles