List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: winskin state?
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-29 19:52:11

On Monday 26 November 2001 03:16 pm, Charles Samuels wrote:
> On Monday 26 November 2001 03:08 pm, Martin Vogt wrote:
> > > >
> > > For me, it's not possible to switch skins (the combo box is empty), at
> > > least it was last I checked, now it's crashing my Xnest (crashing Xnest
> > > isn't a bug, but is a good idea to fix :)
> >
> > I have fixed some bitBlt warnings, maybe that these make Xnest
> > crash.

Works now.

Now I'll complain a bit: you can't click anywhere on the seeker to seek, the
scope is forced on, neither the top-left menu icon or the top-right close
icon work, and there's no ui to change skins.

The last one is obviously the big one :)

Otherwise, nice work, and I must say, that's the nicest FFT I've seen so far.
 (Wanna relicense it LGPL or better? [grin] )

-Charles