List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Ogg mimetype
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-10-15 23:15:43

Can we pick one, and stick with it?

For a while now, I've been irked that my music wouldn't play in HEAD.  It
turns out that someone removed audio/x-ogg and replaced it with
application/x-ogg, but failed to change over the many other references to
audio/x-ogg in KDE.

Which is it going to be?  audio or application?
--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com