List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: [noatun] New Noatun plugin - lyrics
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-09-14 5:55:57

On Thursday September 13, 2001 08:39, Neil Stevens wrote:
> For any more future planning, you should probably wait for Charles to
> return, in a week or whatever.

Charles:  My plan is to have a QString PlaylistItem::title()
Charles:  differ from property("title")
Charles:  such that the first returns a formatted name
Charles:  suitable for MC/Exc display
Charles:  and the latter can be used for the playlist
Me:  Ismael will like that
Me:  though I still intend to go ahead with Excellent being tag-aware

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com