List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    n900 kontact-mobile new experimental package set in testing
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2010-08-18 7:17:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

For those following Kontact Mobile development on the N900 (Maemo 5)
(which includes a large bunch of the KDE Platform of course)
and the packaging effort the Kontact Mobile team does:

We have a new candidate set in our experimental repository: Tag 20100813
(Installation works like in http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Mobile)
Testing is ongoing to see if this is better than the version
from the 20100370 tag, which is currently in unstable.

I am announcing this here, because experimental often has more problems
and we want people on mobile-user to have a less technical an better
experience.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]