List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    [Kde-maemo] KDE requirements for Qt 4.6?
From:       kamikazow () web ! de (Markus)
Date:       2010-01-08 12:48:47

Do you mean bugs of KDE SC in general with Qt 4.6 or just the Maemo port?
If in general: There's a bug in Qt 4.6.0 that interferes with key handling of
KWin. On desktops that means Alt-based shortcuts (Alt-Tab, Alt-F4) don't work
until KWin is restarted. Qt 4.6.0 also has a crash bug rendering Hebrew
characters.
Fixes for both bugs are already finished and will be included in Qt 4.6.1