List:       kde-mac
Subject:    [KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: plasma-mediacenter fails to build on branch master
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2015-02-14 15:01:02

Hi Bushan,

I am trying to build PMC once again on OSX/CI and after disabling coverage =
and =

changing config/base/kf5-qt5:
---
+#extragear/multimedia/plasma-mediacenter: general/mockcpp
+extragear/multimedia/plasma-mediacenter: -kde/workspace/baloo
---

...I end up with this:
---
Building CXX object libs/mediacenter/plugin/CMakeFiles/mediacenterplugin.di=
r/qmlaccess.cpp.o
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/plasma-mediacenter/mediasources/filesy=
stemsearch/filesystemsearchmediasource.cpp:24:10: fatal error: 'KMimeType' =
file not found
#include <KMimeType>
         ^
Linking CXX executable mediasourcesloadertest.app/Contents/MacOS/mediasourc=
esloadertest
[ 96%] Building CXX object browsingbackends/metadatapicturebackend/CMakeFil=
es/pmc_metadatapicturebackend.dir/metadatapicturebackend.cpp.o
1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [mediasources/filesystemsearch/CMakeFiles/pmc_filesystemsearch=
.dir/filesystemsearchmediasource.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [mediasources/filesystemsearch/CMakeFiles/pmc_filesystemsearch=
.dir/all] Error 2
---

Hmmm, this doesn=92t happen on Linux/CI [1], which makes me wonder whether =
this is
on an OSX-only code path again OR caused by me removing baloo from PMC=92s =
deps...

If it is due to the latter, I figure that PMC should make baloo a REQUIRED =
dep.

   Yet, I=92d appreciate if one could run PMC without baloo, as this
   is on OSX an unneeded duplication of functionality as of now.

But since KMimeType is from kdelibs4support I guess that this must have ano=
ther
reason. I hope you can help.

Greets,
Marko