List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Trouble applying QSP patch from Qt's codereview
From:       <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2015-02-14 12:48:00

Hi Jeremy,

On 14 Feb 2015, at 13:36 , Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting@kde.org> wrote:
> Where are you getting Qt 5.4.1 from? a tarball? A git clone? If git, how =
did you get 5.4.1, just git checkout -b 5.4.1 origin/5.4.1 in qt5 itself? D=
id you forget git submodule update --recursive possibly? I ask because Qt 5=
.4 qtbase should have the .mm file, maybe qtbase submodule is still on 5.3 =
or something.

as I said, I am using the Ben=92s Python CI scripts which are being used by=
 Jenkins.

These check out the git repository and do all the magic for me. I don=92t h=
ave any
influence there - see the last command in [1].

The only thing I can do is to change the CI system=92s qt5 project config a=
nd supply
my own local patches.

Greets,
Marko