List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] KMyMoney a casualty of upgrade to KDE 4.12.5 ?
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-05-20 23:01:19

Hi again,

I couldn’t resist and simply had to test this right away:
> Actually, I have never tried to start KMM with the "graphicssystem=raster” setting!
> Looks like I should test that in a VM tomorrow…

and it
---
$ QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM=raster \
                /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/kmymoney.app/Contents/MacOS/kmymoney
---
indeed crashes, even using KDE libs version 4.12.4 without kdelibs4 patched!

For both KDE lib versions 4.12.[45] I do see the application’s main window appear for \
just a moment (longer completely blank/white and then shortly with content), but than \
it disappears due to the crash.

Greets,
Marko