List:       kde-mac
Subject:    [KDE/Mac] KMyMoney a casualty of upgrade to KDE 4.12.5 ?
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-05-20 22:35:34

Hi guys,

have you by any chance kmymoney4-devel installed and recently updated to KDE 4.12.5?

If so, does KMM still start after the update?

Here I see it crashing at startup. I've rebuilt it, but no change. :-(

Do we perhaps have a first casualty caused by something brought in by 4.12.5?

Actually, I have never tried to start KMM with the "graphicssystem=raster” setting!
Looks like I should test that in a VM tomorrow…

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/43767