List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Desktop history mechanism.
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 15:14:34

Has anybody here ever used Norton Commander for Win95?  It had a button on
the 'Open' dialog that would keep a running list of a set(by user) number of
files that had been opened.  Was a very nice feature and would probably do
what you need.

Jim

--

  9:42am  up 6 days, 10:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.76, 0.49, 0.29