List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Dual windows.
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-06-08 22:50:56

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 04:45:11PM -0400, Sean Pecor wrote:

> In my case both files were on nfs mounts on my in-house web server. With KDE
> 2.1.1, it is impossible to trample a file during a drag and drop if the two
> windows are viewing directories on your local machine. However, in my case
> both windows were mounted directories (e.g.,
> /mnt/sites/jobvillage.com/groupit/themes/).

You mean you 'copied' files from /mnt/sites/jobvillage.com/groupit/themes/ to
/mnt/sites/jobvillage.com/groupit/themes/ ? That's the thing I said would be
fixed already. Those directories _are_ local to konqueror, so I don't understand
how you claim it works correctly for local directories, but not for those.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer