List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Icon Usability - need help
From:       Hans Meine <hans_meine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-03-26 17:54:10

"BB C" <bbcgermany@hotmail.com> writes:
> quest1: to which mailinglist must i send my requests?
I think there is kde-user? look at the mailing lists pages on kde.org

> how can i disable or edit the entrys
> in the rightclick-desktop-contextmenu?
> wich config file and path?

You can activate custom menus in the desktop configuration in
kcontrol (look&feel); those are editable in

  [configdir]/kdesktop_custom_menu1 (/..2)

where [configdir] means for example ~/.kde/share/config.

The "desktop menu" is hardcoded in [kdesrc]/kdebase/kdesktop/krootwm.cc :-(

--
Ciao,  /  /
      /--/