List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Icon experiment.
From:       Peter Lyons <peter.lyons () oberlin ! edu>
Date:       2001-03-09 2:46:51

The theme looks great, except for the copy and paste icons, which look
exactly the same to me.  The arrows look like they go from a piece of paper
back onto it.  I don't see how anyone could guess which is which.  How
about a camera or better yet a photocopier icon for copy?  Maybe a
simplified photocopier looking thing showing the lid slightly up and maybe
several cascaded documents in te background behind it.  No more complicated
than the printer one, which looks good to me.  It's simple, but has enough
detail to show what it is.  Paste is harder.  Seems like there's no good
object besides maybe a can of paste with the combination lid and brush
thing, but who really uses those?

Pete

--On Thursday, March 08, 2001 21:13:14 -0500 Sean Pecor