List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: lowering the tab widget...
From:       Henry Stanaland <henryst () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       2001-03-07 18:54:53

Is this 3D effect you don't like related to the
toolkit itself or is this part of the theme?  I
mention this because in Gnome, the 3D Marble has
some very flat widgets(elevation wise).  So I'm
just wondering if what you are saying really has
to deal with widgets at all or if it's just a
feature of some themes.

Personally, I like the 3Dish ones.  Especially
the buttons.  They look like these big, comfy
marshmellows.

Also, what somebody said about Win3.1, I thought
that it didn't even have 3D buttons.  Weren't
they all black & white circles or squares?

Regards,
Henry Stanaland