List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Merge "configure background" and "configure desktop"
From:       Sven Niedner <niedner () physik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2001-03-03 13:04:31

On Friday 02 March 2001 18:57, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> do the same as in konqueror under Settings -> Configure Conqueror:
> having the two items 'General' and 'Background' on the
> left instead of "filemanager, File Associations, etc.".

OK; but I think for the average user it is hard to figure out what the
difference between the background and the desktop is. So I suggest to
rename the Background menu entry to "Wallpaper".

What do you think?

Sven.

--
'Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see
where it keeps its brain. [...] A suspicious object like that, it