List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: another Kword gui patch
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2000-09-26 10:49:44

Hello folks,

Is there any way for the Konqueror File Manager / Web Browser to have
different task bar icons? I'm starting to use Konqueror now as my browser and
it is very hard to find a web page in my task bar when I've got many file
directories open (they get lost in the mix!). Instead of the boring steel
file drawer, what about Konqi or his bandana or something? Some vivid color
would be awesome.

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.